Technical Analyst required to join our team of staff dedicated to transport and logistics cost analyses. The ideal candidate must have at least five years’ experience in a complex industrial environment. Excellent negotiator, used to working in priority-oriented contexts with high work rates. Aptitude for working to objectives, using initiative and problem solving skills and, lastly, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to act as human resource coordinator.
We are seeking a technical expert with excellent knowledge of mechanical design and the principal mechanical workshop tools as well as of work cycles. Knowledge of English and the main design tools are required; ability to work in a team and capacity to relate effectively with mechanical project suppliers and with our Customers’ drawing offices.
We are seeking an engineer in electronics/industrial automation with several years’ experience, in particular with managing project orders. Excellent knowledge of the main design tools is required as well as a sound capacity to relate effectively with suppliers and with our Customers’ drawing offices. Knowledge of English required.
With a view to developing its services dedicated to Temporary Management of Purchases, PAGES ITALIA is seeking a candidate with the following characteristics:
- must have gained at least 7 – 10 years’ experience in the field of purchasing, having followed the typical career steps up to the role of Purchasing Manager (at least 3 – 4 years in a role involving resource coordination);
- must have gained their professional experience within companies characterised by a certain production complexity and whose purchases included complex and varied materials and groups of materials, and which involved dealing with a significant number of suppliers;
- must have full mastery of the entire purchasing process, excellent negotiating skills and strong economic awareness towards cost savings and process efficiency geared towards correct rationalisation of purchases;
- must possess leadership skills and initiative, combined with an assertiveness and independent decision-making capacity to stimulate the development of new approaches to the procurement process and credibility to be able to work in close contact with our Customers’ personnel;
- a capacity for managing departmental human resources is also important together with a distinct aptitude towards training techniques that will assist the assigned staff in developing their skills and awareness, also strongly orientated towards knowledge sharing;
- work organisation and planning skills are required to ensure compliance with schedules and the achievement of the specific objectives the candidate will be responsible for;
- interpersonal skills and both written and oral communication skills are essential to allow the candidate to rapidly become integrated into our organisation and that of our Customers;
- knowledge of English;