COST KILLING is a service designed for those situations where it is necessary to reduce to a minimum or to eliminate cost items that are deemed unnecessary. The action is performed by taking account of the objectives set by the Company and involves the following activities:
- Identification of the cost categories needing to be addressed
- Detailed analysis of the current situation (contracts, invoices, suppliers)
- Identification of the needs which must be maintained
- Creation of new service parameters
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Implementation of the new type of supplies
- Monitoring supplies
Our actions make it possible for our Clients to address the reduction of their direct and indirect costs without heavily affecting the company’s structure.
Basically, companies can continue on carrying out their tasks or pursue other important goals without any reduction of the time available for these activities.
After few weeks we will issue a report on achievable savings.
We know that some companies may have developed a strong partnership with other companies for the supply of some products. Our analysis process will give you the opportunity to make a benchmark analysis in order to have an objective overview of the current market conditions.
COST MANAGEMENT activities involve checks and constant monitoring on consumption as well as highlighting opportunities for making savings within overhead costs or direct production costs.
The consultancy provides for various levels of services and includes the following activities:
- checks on the existing contract
- periodical controls on bills and invoices
- preparation, updating and monitoring of the consumption model
- annual report on cost-saving opportunities
- assistance with purchasing and drafting contracts
In a competitive market, more and more global and in constant change, the wise management of the supplies, of the production and of the distributions becomes a very important lever to strengthen the competitiveness of the productive or service companies. The Supply Chain Management is a pillar to stay competitive.
The management of the purchasing processes, transformation, distribution of products and supply of the services goes beyond the area of the Operations and assumes a value more strategic. The Operations and the Supply Chain Management play an important role on supporting the strategy of the company and on orienteering the company towards the achievement of a competitive success, stable and long-lasting.
PAGES ITALIA is able to assist the customers in the evaluation of their own supply chain and provides support on customized projects.
Temporary Management is seen as a valid alternative to the traditional advisory approach and the use of in-house senior-management resources. Companies make use of this to enhance the existing managerial expertise. PAGES ITALIA is capable of performing Temporary Management of the Purchasing and Supply Chain area, taking action in the following areas:
- Scouting activities in various markets and product categories
- Process of budgeting purchases
- “Make or buy” and “outsourcing” analyses in corporate processes
- Analysis on Total Cost of Ownership / TCO
- Simulation of market scenarios, using the “what if” analysis type
- Redesign of purchasing processes, analysis of the workloads of resources, automation of the passive cycle (from purchase request to the supplier’s invoice)
- Designing of KPI / Key Performance Indicators in the procurement function
- Use of certain tools such as the “balanced scorecard” applied to procurement
- Reporting on Purchases
- Designing and implementation of Vendor Rating systems, integration with the company’s database
- Simulation of stock management strategies
In the current scenario, with more and more attention to the environmental sustainability, we see a constant increase of targets connected to the energy efficiency.
PAGES ITALIA is able to support the companies on the choice of the best possible solutions, according to the specific needs, by going through a process with the below phases:
- Check up
- Audit and technical site inspection
- Identification of the technological solution
- Financial and fiscal practices
- Installation of the solutions
- Monitoring and assistance
The solutions conceived by PAGES ITALIA allow Companies to address and manage all the most important steps in the purchasing process:
- Definition of needs
- Definition of the level of service
- Choosing the best suppliers
- Understanding and comparing various offers also with regard to the economic and technical point of view
- Choosing the best offer
The immediately-recognizable benefits for Companies are as follows:
- a reduction in costs of between 15% and 40%
- a net reduction in the times required for the negotiation cycle
- guarantee of a choice that is in line with corporate strategies
- dissemination within the company of a common vision and a shared and consistent line of conduct
PAGES ITALIA solutions are risk-free and are designed to satisfy the needs of every kind of organisation. The highest levels of security are guaranteed. Finally our platforms were developed by experts whose number one priority was to make the platforms flexible and user-friendly both for the customer and for its suppliers.
Our technologies allow the specific requirements of each organisation to be satisfied.
Pages Italia is able to assist his own customers on the evaluation of the opportunities coming from the recents legislatives developments that allows the companies to accelerate the return on the investments and reduce the time of payback:
- Iper ammortization and National Plan for Industry 4.0
- Tax credit for the R&D projects
- Identification of the beneficiaries
- Identification of the suitable projects
- Preparation of the documentation and certification
AREAS OF ACTION
Our actions are targeted to the following cost areas:
- Documents management
- Cleaning service
- Postal charges
- Travelling and air ticketing
- Office supply and consumables
- Electricity and gas
- Canteen and food vouchers
- Security service
- Telephone and data transmission
- Paper and forms
- Office machines
- Temporary work
- Vehicle fleet
- Waste disposal
- Transports and logistics
- Quality, safety and environment management
Our actions will allow you to improve your core business margin.
The most interesting areas include:
- Mechanical processing based on technical drawings
- Industrial and pneumatic automation
- Core business parts
- Production costs
- Total cost of fluid and industrial process costs
- Value engineering (costing activities for new products or machinery)
- Patents (management and monitoring) and Trademarks (registration, renewal, monitoring)